June 13, 2015
When I updated my blog in February 2016, I lost all the posting I had already done. I am doing my best to put the posts back up but I do not remember all the details for each card. Unfortunately, the details for this project may be a bit scarce.
This banner is for the bridal shower that started the whole crazy stamping thing. After I made all the invitations and thank you cards, I knew I wanted the decorations to match as well. I started with this banner.
Close up of banner
The whole banner
Extra Details: I started by cutting the scalloped circles from some patterned paper on my Cricut machine. I also cut the white letters with my Cricut machine. I created each panel for the banner out of white card stock. I adhered the scalloped circles and letters to the panels. I stamped the floral images on each panel. I tried to make them look random and organic without making myself crazy. I also added a few bees for interest. After all the ink was dry, I hole punched the top corners and used white ribbon to attach them all together.
Stamps Used: Lawn Fawn’s Bee Mine and Penelope’s Blossoms
Ink: Distress Ink in Dusty Concord
VersaMagic Chalk Dew Drop Inks in Perfect Plumeria, Purple Hydrangea, and Spanish Olive
Hope you enjoyed the card